Saturday, July 11, 2009

All I can say is...

Wow.

I just logged in and realized I haven't been here for more than a month! No time for the blog, Etsy or anything that looks like fun. Don't get me wrong, I love being employed because of the security it brings along, but I also miss being home being able to spend time on my own, doing stuff I like and enjoying my free time.

Next post will be pics of my latest trip: Chicago! I had a 4th of July extravaganza in the windy city with my husband. It was pretty amazing to go back and explore the city that welcomed me in 1999. I miss being able to walk around anywhere, thing you can't really do in Miami because:
a) There is no (accesible) public transportation; and
b) You will most definitely melt.

That being said, I need to go melt in the parking lot a while. Believe me those silver screens to keep cars cool are useless with the Miami sun.

Here's a sneak peek of what I experienced last weekend:


P.S.: That was on the 103rd floor!


No comments:

Post a Comment