Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Internet? What is that?

Well, I have officially been lost for a month from the blog, Twitter, Plurk, Etsy and everything that requires logging on my computer. But I'm still here :)

My life has been a crazy, actually kind of insane, world for the past month, as I had been submitting resumes, fixing my portfolio, looking for jobs, and that took up all of my time. I can now happily inform you that I found a part-time job that fits my needs, takes up my time - but not all of it - and I'm really happy to have found it! Hopefully, things in my life will settle down and go back to normal in a few weeks, so don't abandon me yet! Right now I'm in the process of organizing my life again, figuring out how I'm going to achieve my chores, cooking and going to work without being wiped out by the end of the week. If you have any ideas for me, feel free to share them in the comments, they will be greatly appreciated! I honestly have never had to take care of a whole house and work at the same time, I've only had to take care of my own room while going to school so you can imagine the big change. Oh, how married life changes your life without even letting you know (but I am happier than ever!). Thanks for your patience and thanks for reading!!!

3 comments:

  1. nice blog n very interesting post,....i really like it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be back to your usual happening in not time. congratulations on your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and thanks for the smiles! Keep up the great blogging. http://wormdigest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete