Friday, October 16, 2009

Untitled

I really cannot come up with a title for this post. Anyway, what I wanted to let you all know is of new decisions made for Etsy and Facebook pages. Whoever is a fan on Facebook will get a sneak peek of the items that will be posted on Etsy a day or two later, giving you guys a chance to Reserve your items prior to them being posted! Most of the things I create are one of a kind so chances are there won't be materials to make a repeat. This keeps things fresh for you and me. Follow the link on the top right side to get to that Fan page!

Here's the latest in the shop:

Petite Lilac earrings $10 - great stocking stuffer!

Signature confirmation is FREE until December 31st! I'll be heading out to Howl-O-Scream at Busch Gardens in Tampa this weekend so I probably won't be around. Have a great pre-Halloween weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment