Thursday, January 15, 2009

I've been tagged!

Well, my fellow blogger Kayz Kreationz has tagged me in her little game :) I'm just wondering where I will get 7 people to tag back!
So, here I go! I've never done this before, these are 7 random things about me:

1. I am addicted to the show Clean House. It gets me motivated to fix my house so it doesn't become part of the show.

2. I absolutely LOVE traveling and daydream of winning the Lotto so I can do it forever.

3. I'm addicted to buying beads everywhere I go. My husband took a pic of me while buying some and labeled it "7th heaven"!

4. I've had my hair 8 different colors, other than my natural brown: Red, pink, blue, purple, black, yellow, green, and black. And I still have healthy hair :)

5. I have a severe addiction to chocolates. I could stop drinking sodas a year ago, but if you take away my chocolate, you're dead meat.

6. I had braces for only 9 months and got away with it.

7. I miss reading books, but I haven't found anything interesting to immerse myself in.

Ok, now here are the rules for the few I'll tag, but everyone should keep doing 7!
Link to the person who tagged you
Post the Rules in your Blog
Write 7 Random things about yourself
Tag 7 people at the end of your post and link to them
Let each Person know they've been tagged

1. Allover Art
2. Aunt Pam's Closet
3. Fabulous Handmade Finds
4. Robyn's Art
5. Lulu Borealis
6. Airy Fairy Jewelry
7...... I'll add more as I follow more blogs!!!

1 comment: