Friday, September 25, 2009

Google Checkout


It's done! I have Google Checkout at the Etsy Store. And on ArtFire too! I just thought it would be good to have a backup to PayPal and what is better than a product supported by Google? Not many, if I may say so myself.

If you would rather pay with Google Checkout on my Etsy Store, please select "Other" as your method of payment and I will send an invoice from my Drop of Sunshine gmail address (dropofsunshinedesign@gmail.com).

If you need it for a purchase on ArtFire, you can choose Google Checkout as your method of payment immediately, apparently there is no need to wait for an emailed invoice.

Google Checkout works as PayPal does with any major credit card, so if you prefer, you can also use this for payment with credit cards. With both - Google Checkout and PayPal - you are not required to sign up.

Just thought I'd keep you all in the loop! You never know when PayPal won't work and I'd rather be safe than sorry. Have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'd never thought of adding a Google Checkout option, I might have to look into this!

    ReplyDelete