Saturday, March 21, 2009

A day at a recording studio

Today I'm experiencing how it feels being locked up for 12 hours in a recording studio with John and his band, Delpaxton. And they're only recording drums for 5 songs. I can't even begin to imagine people that actually do this for a living, being stuck in rooms with one window and playing over and over until it's perfect. They had the great opportunity to be recorded at a top notch studio, shortly the new songs will be up on the website! Just wanted to share some images of the place with you all:

First of, the band... minus the singer, he's sick


The studio equipment....


Awesome guitars....



Some intricate instruments and closeups of some - I had never seen a sitar before in my life....




Our friends came to visit, but believe me, it's so cozy here you would rather nap....



Oh, and I saw, also for the first time, a real live Grammy. I wanted to touch it but it was too high for me....



That's it for now! Make sure you head on over to www.delpaxton.com and hear a few of the old songs so you can get a feel of their music style. Oh, and don't miss out their video below, it will be on FuseTV in April!

No comments:

Post a Comment