Thursday, March 5, 2009

New items in the shop

I haven't posted anything about jewelry I've been listing lately so here goes nothing! The last two pairs of earrings sold within the day so it didn't give me a chance to even post on the blog (which is pretty awesome). This time I decided to do a set of earrings and necklace. Also, I decided to do a promo which is that if you buy them together, you get FREE shipping to US (or $1.99 off shipping to other countries, to make it fair to all). If you're interested, all you need to do is send me a conversation through Etsy prior to purchasing to adjust the shipping prices. This offer is ONLY valid when purchasing both items at the same time! The neat thing is you can add some more items and take advantage of the free shipping. Cool, huh?

The Goldilocks necklace is made of clean cut window beads rimmed in gold (hence the name). It's a pretty simple way to put some charm in your outfit!


The matching set of earrings, also by the name of Goldilocks, accentuate the necklace but are bold enough to be worn by themselves, doesn't matter if you like wearing your hair up or down, these are guaranteed to make a statement!


I have more things boiling in the design drawer, but I still need some supplies to finish them off (just another excuse to buy supplies!). Hopefully by tomorrow they will be posted. For now, back to creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment