Monday, April 6, 2009

No cable = no pics until I get back

Yup, just like you just read. I forgot my camera transfer cable and cannot get my pics out of the camera. My computer is picky and will refuse to accept the xD card, it only wants to format it, weird PC personality if I may say so. And I thought that my mom had kept my extra cable safe (along with my other belongings) only to find that there is no such cable anymore and that my beloved stash of 4 years of Seventeen magazines is gone ::tears:: 

Just imagine this: Lots of food, suntanning, birds chirping at 5:00 pm while the breeze is blowing, family dinners. The only thing missing is desserts. Oh, how I long for Sunday to come and, with it, the end of Lent! I will still be in Colombia for a whole week, yay!

1 comment:

  1. i read about the no cable thing on your plurk!! I've done the same thing when visiting my parents... sooo frustrating

    ReplyDelete